All pedicures include a soak and scrub, trimming and shaping of the nails, cuticle treatment, sole conditioning, exfoliation, comforting massage, and your choice of polish.
- The Tropical Pedicure lets you choose a refreshing scrub and lotion scent from the choices below in addition to a Classic Pedicure. The added paraffin wax dip further moisturizes and softens.
- Our Signature Pedicure is a favorite choice when you want the ultimate pampering of an aromatherapy foot soak, callus removal, exfoliation mask, scrub, lotion, hot towel, paraffin wax treatment, and a hot stone leg massage.
Classic pedicure plus application of gel polish.
Classical and Tropical Pedicure Scrub Choices and Lotion Choices
- Hot Oil Orange
- Lavender & Wildflower
- Lemon Martini
- Mint & Eucalyptus
- Key Lime
- Pineapple Mango
Signature Pedicure Scrub, Mask, and Lotion Choices
- Tropical Citrus
- Green Tea
- Papaya Pineapple
- Lemon Tonic
The ultimate treatment for calluses and dry feet. Detail is given to the soles and rough spots and calluses are broken down with a rosemary pine scrub to exfoliate and smooth the skin. A mask of fresh cucumber refreshes and cools the feet followed by a massage using a cucumber and aloe lotion.
If you are looking for an invigorating pedicure to keep you upbeat for the rest of the day, this is the one for you. Plunge your feet into a stimulating coffee soak. A coffee orange scrub energizes your feet followed by a seaweed mask, a compression massage and a paraffin wax dip leaves your feet smooth and silky.
Kick Back Hot Stone
Kick off your shoes and dip your feet in a cooling peppermint soak. A peppermint tea tree scrub followed by a menthol icy cooling mask leaves your feet feeling refreshed and relaxed. A hot stone massage stimulates blood circulation and loosens up your muscles.
Hot Stone Foot Massage
- Add a hot stone foot massage to any pedicure.
- Add a callus treatment to any pedicure.
Paraffin Wax Dip
- Add a paraffin wax treatment to any pedicure.